2018 Ventrac LB540
Call for Price
The LB540 Power Broom is designed for the sweeping and removal of snow, leaves, dirt, light gravel, and other materials from parking lots, sidewalks, and other surfaces. Heavy duty nylon bristles make short work of any clean up job without damaging the surface below.
A hydraulic cylinder angles the broom left or right from the operator's seat. Adjustable gauge wheels set the height of work for precise adjustment. Optional outrigger wheels allow for controlled adjustment when de-thatching turf. An optional front debris curtain is available for less over throw of material.
- Sales Model: LB540
- Full Description: LB, LB540 Power Broom
- Product Type: Attachment
- Front Mount: Ventrac Mount System
- 3000 Series Mount: Standard
- Working Width: 54 in.
- Length: 46-1/2 in.
- Overall Height: 18-1/2 in.
- Overall Width: 60-1/2 in.
- Weight: 240 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions(LWH): 63x47-1/2x22-1/2 in.
- Crated Weight: 333 lb.
- Broom Diameter: 16 in.
- Work Width: 54 in.
- Rotation: Forward
- Broom Speed: 300 RPM @3200 engine RPM
- 70.8029: KIT, BELTING CURTAIN FRONT, LB
- 39.35403: KIT, OUTSIDE GAUGE WHEELS LB
- 240 lb.