2018 Ventrac KP540
Call for Price
The KP540 Power Rake is designed for leveling rough ground and new yard installations, as well as removing surface rocks and debris. Its compact design allows the operator to work in tight quarters including around corners and edges.
Seventy-two replaceable carbide tips pulverize and refine the soil. Materials can be moved forward or to either side by hydraulically angling the drum left or right. The drum can also be reversed to allow back-dragging of soils. A rotating handle adjusts the height by up to 3 inches in 1/8 increments.
Adjustable side wings can be lowered on both sides for routing material.
- Bring New Life To Your Driveway: The KP540 Power Rake is designed for leveling roughground and new yard installations, as well as removingsurface rocks and debris.
- Works In Both Directions: The drum can also be reversed to allow back-dragging of soils and cleaning off debris.
- Ventrac Mount System: With a little practice, you can switch almost any attachment within a minute, without any tools or heavy lifting.
- Quickly Prepare New Lawn Installation
- Sales Model: KP540
- Full Description: KP, KP540 Power Rake
- Product Type: Attachment
- Front Mount: Ventrac Mount System
- 4000 Series Mount: Standard
- Length: 59 in.
- Overall Height: 36 in.
- Overall Width: 63 in.
- Weight: 536 lb.
- Length with Handle: 70-1/2 in. to 75 in.
- Rotor Width: 54 in.
- Carbide Tips: 72
- Height Adj: 3-1/2 in. range
- Power Angle: 18 deg
- Working Width
- 63 in.
- 536 lb.