2018 Ventrac 4500Z
Call for Price
The Ventrac 4500Z is powered by a 32.5 HP Kubota engine, model WG972-GL. This powerful and robust engine sports the highest peak torque value in our lineup. The engine is Bi-Fuel ready, providing the option of running on gas or propane. When adding the optional propane kit, this tractor offers a 'green' engine alternative for fuel savings and cleaner burning emissions that can reduce your carbon footprint and save you money.
Like all Ventrac tractors, the 4500Z utilizes All Wheel Drive traction to tackle tough terrain and power steering on an articulating and oscillating frame to maintain a light footprint and impressive agility.Choose from over 30 professional grade Ventrac Mount attachments to transform your Ventrac into a productivity powerhouse. This incredibly rugged and dependable machine is a wise business investment for golf courses, schools and universities, parks, street maintenance departments, commercial mowing services, contractors, wineries, farms, property owner associations, estate homes and anyone needing ONE machine to do it all.
- Enhanced Weight Transfer System
- Enclosed Muffler
- Pre-Wired Plug and Play Wire Harness
- Premium Comfort Seat- standard
- Fold-Down ROPS- standard
- Advanced Electronic Instrument Panel
- 6 Function Warning Gauge and Alarm
- Onboard Diagnostic System
- Conveniently Located PTO Belt Tensioner
- Thermostat Controlled Oil Cooler
- Sealed Electrical System
- Battery Disconnect Switch
- Automotive Style Parking Brake
- Enhanced SDLA Operator Controls
- Universal PTO Switch
- Optional Digital Slope Gauge integrated into dash
- 3 Tire Options -Standard All Terrain Tires, or optional Turf and Bar Tires
- Optional Horn
- Over 10 Accessory Options including a 3-Point Hitch Accessory and 3-N-1 Adapter for towing and rear attachments
- Sales Model: 4500Z
- Full Description: KN, 4500Z Kubota WG972-GL
- Product Type: Tractor
- Engine Manufacturer: Kubota
- Model #: WG972-GL
- Horsepower: 32-1/2 hp
- Peak Torque: 50.6 ft-lbf
- Engine Disp.: 962 cc
- Num. of Cylinders: 3
- Cooling: Liquid
- Fuel Capacity: 6 gal.
- Fuel Type: Gas (Propane if equipped)
- Drive: AWD All Wheel Drive
- Travel Speed - Low Range: 5 mph, 4 mph reverse
- Travel Speed - High Range: 10 mph, 8 mph reverse
- Overall Length: 81-1/2 in. standard hitch, ROPS up
- Overall Width: 48-1/2 in.
- Height (ROPS up): 68 in.
- Height (ROPS down): 54 in.
- Weight: 1655 lb.
- Weight with 3Pt hitch: 1750 lb.
- Wheelbase: 45 in.
- All Terrain: Standard - 22x12-8
- Turf: Standard - 22x11-10
- Bar: Standard - 21x11-8
- Turning Radius: 39 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5 in.
- Oscillation amount (@wheel): 7-1/2 in.
- 70.4100-99: KN, OPT. 3 POINT HITCH FACTORY
- 70.4111-99: KIT, SUSP SEAT 4500 FACTORY
- 53.0101-99: WHEEL, ASM 21X11X8 BAR-FACTORY
- 53.0137-99: WHEEL, ASM 22X11X10 TURF FACTRY
- Engine Manufacturer
- 32-1/2 hp
- 45 in.
- 68 in.
- 48-1/2 in.
- 1655 lb.
- Ground Clearance
- 5 in.
- Tire Size
- Standard - 22x12-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 gal.
- Drive Type
- AWD All Wheel Drive