2018 STIHL MM 55 STIHL YARD BOSS®
Call for Price
Using a universal power train, this cultivator can transition into other useful tools for around the home or farm.
All in one. One for all. The MM 55 STIHL YARD BOSS® lets you take charge of your landscape with one versatile, lightweight yard tool. This multi-task machine uses a universal power train that accepts a wide range of high-performance attachments and accessories. Switch from its aggressive “pick" style cultivator to other useful tools, including optional trimmer, lawn aerator, dethatcher, bed edger, bristle brush broom and more. And when the job is done, its handles fold neatly for easy storage and transport. The STIHL YARD BOSS® is a must-have for space-savvy homeowners.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Compact Design: The folding handles and front hand grip make the YARD BOSS® compact and easy to transport and store.: See it in action!
- Multi-Tasking Tool: Switch between any of the eight YARD BOSS® optional attachments quickly.: See it in action!
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Protected Spark Plug Cover: The spark plug cap is integrated in the equipment's housing, so the spark plug remains protected while still being easy to change.
- Purge Pump Primer: A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor when pushed, reducing the number of starting strokes required following extended breaks in operation.
- Displacement: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.8 kW (1.07 bhp)
- Weight: 9.5 kg (20.9 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 330 cc (11.2 oz.)
- Tine Speed: 200 rpm
- Cultivating Width: 8.5"
- Pick Tine Diameter: 9.1"
- Power Source: Gas
- Engine Displacement
- 1.66 cu. in. (27.2 cc)
- Engine Type
- 1.07 bhp (0.8 kW)
- 20.9 lb. (9.5 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.2 oz. (330 cc)